Monday 10 February 2014

Meet with the arrivals - Airport time

Airport from an other  view:

 I have a third job which is also at the airport, just like the one I hate. This one I love. Unfortunately they give me job really rarely, while it is good to work for them.
I only have to collect the people, who come for a company meeting, and call their car to come, say some nice word and than say goodbye, when the car arrived.
The only thing, which can make trouble, if two planes come in the same time, but to different terminals...
But these people are happy to meet with me, happy, that I help for them, happy to arrive, happy to see our country.

Meet with the arrivals is more fun!



These birds are like the arrivals.


They are curious, funny.


It is always good to meet with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment