Thursday 4 September 2014

Kandallo Pub

KANDALLÓ PUB
Best job ever!

You would think that painting funny things and writing on walls is easy, but it is not! Well, I thought it will be, and quick. On these walls (plus another one which I forgot to take a picture of) I worked about 36 hours. So I changed my mind. It is a hard job, but still it's my favourite
First, "Our favourite drinks":
 

00:10 am- it is half done
Nearly done:

DONE! :)

Go upstairs! 
  
And there you will find something like this. Without the boards on the floor.

And you can gain power from a hamburger

 Sophie came back home, so we tried the place.
I really do recommend Chipotle chicken burger, and the cucumber lemonade! Delicious!!

Sophie is asking you: "Are you thristy?"

Forsquare for Kandallo
TripAdvisor for Kandallo Artisanal Pub

Boun Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment