Friday 27 December 2013

airport break times are over!

Wiiiiiiii!!! Today was my last day from the airport job!
Good bye "weaking up at 2:30", good bye "tired all day", good bye "have time for nothing".


And good bye money...

I have to add, my only problem with this job was, that the passengers were rude. 
They were shouting with me, when a self check-in machine did not worked. When they were in a rush, when they just had time to shout, and when nobody came for their grandma with a wheelchair, guess what? They were shoutinh with me...

What was my job? 
I got this job from a hostess company, and I had to register people into frequent flyer program. 

What I really did?
I helped people to find their check-in desk, showed them the way to the other terminal, helped in the self check-in, asked for those wheelchairs, what they did not ordered, but wanted, and of course, tried to register them into frequent flyer program.

I will miss my collegues, whom were really-really nice, and helpful, and funny! 
And I will miss the nice, and lovely passengers, whom gave me good advices, where to go abroad, what to visit, where to live! 

No comments:

Post a Comment