Monday 6 January 2014

Cat in the office

I used to study in a vocational school, called Budai Rajziskola.
My teacher was Rófusz Ferenc, who made "The Fly" short movie and gained an Oscar for it. And so I had lessons with him once a week for half a year.

One of our home work was to change the characters in a comic page. So I got these cocks, and a cute little duck.
Because I don't really like officers, and the roosters are also unrepossessing I drew officers instead of the cocks. 
I needed something cute instead of the lovely duck, that is the reason why the cat is there.
The story is about that the rude officers wants to drop out the cat from the office, but it asks for pity, because it is cold outside.
Than the guy says, they will put it into the kindergarden, so the cat keeps on scaring because it hates when children are stroking it backward.

The original comic is in german, and because I do not speak that language, unfortunatelly I can not tell you what is it about.


If you liked this comic, than come back later, now I am working on a longer, better one!

No comments:

Post a Comment