Sunday 12 January 2014

My week at Corvin- January 06. - 12.

I feel that hard job worth the energy I invest.

I started to learn to paint again. (3rd time in my life, I always give up after a month, but now)
My teacher Kiss Róka Csaba told me, my painting is not that bad. That is a big thing!
This is the one:


Yeah, it is still awful.
But better than before: 




 I think I was right. This is even worse! Too childish.



I started to work with colourful chalks. This is the result:

 Not that bad. I mean better than paintings.

What I feel, I am good at, is drawing with coal:

 I forgot to make a picture, but finally my work is on the "wall of glory". :D
There is a wall at school, where the teachers put the best drawings, and after 3 years hard job, mine is up there. So I am proudest dandified young women on Earth!

Later you will see all my drawings in a better quality on my Behance profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment